March 18 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Fertility Information Seminar – Melbourne
f you are thinking about starting fertility treatment or would simply like to find out more, please join us at this free Fertility Information Seminar.
We invite you to join us, in-person, at our relaxed and informative, Fertility Information Seminar. This session has been designed to give you a better understanding of the fertility treatment options available to you and ask our team any questions you may have.
You will learn more about:
- Our range of fertility treatment options
- The process for IVF, IVF with a Known Donor and Egg Freezing
- The right time to seek advice when trying to conceive
- Adora’s team of Fertility Specialists, Nurses and Scientists
- Emotional support services available to you
- Our success rates
- Costs including those covered by Medicare
Light refreshments will be provided.
Date: Monday, 18th March 2024
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Registrations from 5:30 pm. Seminar starts promptly at 6:00 pm.)
Venue: Adora Fertility – Melbourne, 9-13 Flintoff Street, Greensborough, VIC (Get directions)
Presenters: Dr Julie Whitehead, Fertility Specialist, Adora Fertility
Registration will be opening soon!